Sunday 22 July 2012

Style Inspired Cheryl Cole- Call My Name Outfit#2

Howdy Scrum-chums,

Now, I’m sure you’ve heard Cheryl Cole’s new single, ‘Call My Name’ but have you seen the sexy music video?

No? You’re missing out! WATCH IT NOW!


 Well, I don’t know what you think of it, but If like me you are loving Cheryl’s scorching hot, bold, new look and “It’s a non-stop vision that’s playing on your mind,” (See what I did there!) You’re probably, also craving for the same striking outfits for your own personal wardrobe, right?

Well I am, but, unfortunately I can’t purchase them myself because I’ve put myself on a strict spending regime, but why should that stop you?! So… just for you, I went on an internet shopping hunt for the exquisite and exclusive outfits included in Chezza’s fierce, fresh video!




Ebay- Tropical blazer, (5 patterns to choose from, 'Tropical' pattern shown above), £14.99
(Sizes 8-14)



Boohoo.com- Anya Padded Cup Bralet £10
(Sizes 12&14 still available)

Boohoo.com- Anna PU Panel Leopard Hotpants £10
(Sizes 10-14 still available)

Ebay- Womens Orange peep toe formal stiletto heel £14.99
(Sizes 3-8)

What do you think? Is the video as dazzling as I think? Have I done well on my shopping hunt Scrum-chums?!
ilu, Lulu
xo
Just a Quick Note: I have not purchased any of the items above, or any of the items shown in the previous post: Style Inspired Cheryl Cole- Call My Name Outfit#1.
This is simply just showing you how to recreate Cheryl's look in the video stated. I am not responsible for the services or quality of these products, nor
am I responsible if you find any of the information given to be misleading. The pictures shown above and in the previous post for outfit#1 do not belong to me. 

1 comment: