Sunday 1 July 2012

OOTD#1

OOTD #1: Gotta Love F&F!

Hello my lovelies! I was on youtube, (again), and I watched some 'Outfit of the Day' videos, they looked quite interesting and I enjoyed seeing all the different trends out there today, so I thought I'd do the same. This outfit was a real bargain! I hope you like it!
The quality of the video is a disgrace but nonetheless, it does the job!


Items Included:

Coral Pink Dress
 F&F £16

Bow Belt with Press-stud Fastening
F&F £4 (BARGAIN!)

Faux Pearl Bracelet
Primark £2 (I know the video says different...)


Nail Polish
NYC Lexington YellowSuperdrug £4.06 

Nails inc. OMP!
Ebay £5


What's your favourite outfit?<3



2 comments:

  1. I love this dress!
    It's so cute and girly!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete