Wednesday 25 July 2012

KEEPIN' IT ‘HOT’ IN THE HEAT


Howdy Scrum-chums! How are you?

Well, I don’t know where you are, but in the UK it has been scorching!
Yesterday in Matlock it was 28 degrees Celsius!
So, I started thinking… What do I need in my makeup bag on a day like this? I can’t use foundation because it will melt off my face won’t it and, how do I keep on top of the sweats?
So, last night I sat with my little makeup bag and chose my five ‘desert island essentials’ and I have even managed to squeeze in the things you probably wouldn’t think you could get away with in such heat!

5. GETTING HAIRY!
If you have wavy hair like mine then you’ll know how crazy it can get in the heat, or if you have a fringe you really don’t want it being stuck to your sweaty brow all day do you?! No, so number five on my list of essentials is my MINI HAIRBRUSH! I couldn’t live without it, I take it everywhere, but, I know it will come in most handy in my bag on a day like yesterday!
4. GET IT OUT OF YOUR WAY!
Staying with the hairy subject for number four I have selected a simple hairband and some grips! Do you have long hair? Yes? It can get super-hot in these conditions, right?! Well, with this desert island essential you can create a very quick fix, how about the popular, pretty, messy bun? Plus, the grips will come in very handy if you have a fringe, like in number five you don’t want it sticking to your brow sweaty forehead!
3. BOILING, but, BEAUTIFUL!

Forget BB for Blemish Balm, it shall now be known as Boiling Beauty Cream! So, you can’t use your favourite foundation in this heat unless they’re powders really, can you? It will just melt right off! So, forget foundation! It’s a thing of the past! Cover up those imperfections with the fabulous BB Cream… Like L’Oreal says, it’s MAGIQUE!!! Need I say more?!
2.   PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!
So, I’m sure that you wacked on the antiperspirant when you woke up, but, you know that your entire body perspires so it’d be a little difficult to hit every inch with that little bottle wouldn’t it? So don’t forget that MINI BODY SPRAY to stay smelling fresh and rosy!
It’s always good to whip out a little bottle and freshen up, both for you and the people you are with! Plus, it shows that you care about your personal hygiene!

1. KEEP IT ‘HOT’ NOT DRY!
 Now, I’m sorry Scrum-chums but there is nothing less attractive than dry, chapped lips and I think you’ll agree that it feels awful too! So, the NUMBER ONE ESSENTIAL is LIP BALM/ LIP GLOSS! I think you get it!

There you go! My 5 Top Desert Island Makeup bag Essentials!
What would you add to the list?
ilu, Luluxo
 In my opinion these products do me good, but I'm sorry if they don't fill your satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment