Thursday 5 July 2012

Clean&Clear-Advantage Spot Treatment Gel

Hello Lovelies,
Today I have a review of my 'Clean&Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel' by Johnson&Johnson.




I have been using this product for about two years now and it's never failed to impress me! It does exactly what it says on the tube, plus, it's just the right size to shove in your pocket or your handbag.  
The gel feels nice on the skin without feeling sticky, heavy or somewhat uncomfortable and you can feel it start to work as soon as it's applied. It really does keep those spots away, as well as those irritating blackheads- BONUS!
One of its many fine qualities is that the opening to the tube has a small tip which makes it easy to place the gel precisely where it is needed, but if you need a more full coverage then that's easy too! You just, simply, squeeze a pea-sized wad of gel onto your finger and evenly spread it over the area it's needed. This takes no more than two minutes I promise!
Another excellent feature of this product is that it can be used over or under makeup. The only thing I dislike is that if you are trying to achieve a full coverage over your foundation it tends to sit on top of it and makes you look sticky and shiny. Nonetheless, a precise application looks fine, I just prefer it under my makeup so I know it's right on top of the problem.
I am prone to getting blemishes and blackheads and this treatment has done wonders for me, so go ahead and try it!

So what do you think? Will you be trying this product?
♥ †☯

Let me know if you do,
Thanks for reading Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment